Have you ever found out that we had a pasty dinner … but it was already one or two days late?
Sorry about that. To avoid this in the future, we’ve created a system where we will notify you by email early in the week AND the morning of the pasty sales.
Simply fill in the form below and YOU’RE ALL SET! See you at the next dinner!
Upcoming Pasty Dinner Dates for 2020:
- Friday, January 17th – 5-7pm, Back in the kitchen for a new year!
- Friday, February 21st – 5-7pm
- Friday, March 20th – 5-7pm
- Friday, April 17th – 5-7pm
- Friday, May 15th – 5-7pm
- June – Skipped, due to proximity to Yankee Doodle Days
- Friday, July 17th – 5-7pm
- Friday, August 21st – 5-7pm
- Friday, September 18th – 5-7pm
- Friday, October 16th – 5-7pm – LAST DINNER FOR 2020
- November – Skipped, due to proximity to Thanksgiving Holiday
- December – Skipped, due to proximity to Christmas Holiday
Frozen Pasty Sales
If members of the lodge are going to be in the building for more than a couple of hours and if our freezer is full, we’re happy to have you and your friends stop by to purchase frozen pasties. Typically, this is true for the first Wednesday of each month (except January and February) between 6:00pm and 7:30pm. If there are other days when we’ll be selling frozen pasties, we will send out a notification.