Our pasty sales/dinners are typically held on the third Friday of every month, whether the lodge is having regular meetings or not.
Here’s a list of upcoming pasty sales:
- January – canceled
- February – Friday, February 17, 5:00-7:00pm – Frozen sales only.
- March – Friday, March 17 – Frozen sales only.
- April – Friday, April 21 – Warm and frozen sales.
- May – Friday, May 19
- June – Skipped, due to Yankee Doodle Days
- July – Friday, July 21
- August – Friday, August 18
- September – Friday, September 15
- October – Skipped, due to Lodge event
- November – Skipped, due to proximity to Thanksgiving Holiday
- December – Skipped, due to proximity to Christmas Holiday
Have you ever missed one of our sales? We can solve that! Sign up for our reminder system and we’ll let you know a couple of days in advance and the morning of each of our sales.
200 River Street, Grand Ledge, Michigan — Get Directions
Each of our pasties is over a pound of straight-from-the-U.P. goodness. We offer: Beef, Chicken and Veggie. Dine in dinners come with: Pasty, Drink, Cole Slaw and Dessert, frozen and take-out is pasties only.
No pre-orders. It’s first-come, first-served and we commonly sell out so we recommend that you come earlier, rather than later.
- Box of two frozen pasties: $16.00
- Full-Pasty Dinner: $11.00 (dine in dinners only, when offered)
- Half-Pasty Dinner: $9.00 (dine in dinners only, when offered)
- Full Pasty Only: $8.00 (dine in dinners only, when offered)
You can stop by the back door of the lodge to purchase boxes of frozen pasties.
Frozen pasties are available on these days:
- Our monthly sale is between 5:00pm and 7:00pm on the third Friday of each month. You can pick up frozen pasties on those days between 5:00pm and 7:00pm.
- Before our regular meetings — on the first Wednesday of the month (6:30pm-7:00pm).
- We typically cook pasties a couple of times each month just to stock up the freezer. These aren’t regularly scheduled but we do announce those days on the Grand Ledge Community Facebook Page.
We do our best to stick to the above schedule and to announce our events on our Facebook Fanpage and the Grand Ledge Community Page to give you as much notice as possible. If you’d like us to notify you of upcoming events by email, just click this button and fill out the form…