Hereinafter: Renter is referred to as Lessee. Grand Ledge Temple Association (G.L.M.T.A) is referred to as the Lessor.
As of May 5, 1994, Riverside Reception Hall is a smoke free establishment. This is pursuant to Part 126 of the public health code. P.A. 368 of 1978. Please cooperate with the lessor in the matter. Violation may result in forfeiture of all or part of your security deposit.
Kitchen size: 12’x 39′
Hall size: Large room is 55’x58′
Occupancy: Maximum capacity is 207 persons
Seating: There are 40 ( 8 ft.) tables and 219 chairs.
- The Lessee is responsible to see that all the conditions of the contract and the rules and regulations are met.
- The Lessee must have liability insurance in the amount of $500,000. Proof of insurance must be given to the Hall manager 7 days before said event. If ALCOHOL IS GOING TO BE CONSUMED, THE PROOF OF INSURANCE MUST INCLUDE “RENTER LIQUOR LIABILITY”
- Only designated rooms stated in your contract agreement may be used. If this is abused, the deposit will be forfeited. Any furniture moved or anything removed from the bulletin board or walls must be replaced as it was prior to the rental. This also applies to the coat racks.
- Limited use of the kitchen means the lessee is required to provide all of his or her own utensils, plates, cups and trash bags. The trash containers are located behind the building. The cleaning equipment may be used.
- The storage room is not to be used for anything other than storage unless prior arrangements have been made with the hall manager.
- Please supervise the people stacking the tables as many have been damaged due to improper stacking. Please note: ONLY 5 tables per stack. The tables and chairs are not to be taken outside, and all tape needs to be removed from the tables if used.
- Sweep all floors with the dust mop, be careful not to push the dust mop through wet surfaces because it will leave a mess and you will be charged. Damp mop where necessary, wipe counters, stoves, sinks, refrigerator, if used. All tables should be washed before they are put away.
- Remove all trash from premises to the dumpster behind the hall. Flush toilets and turn out all the lights
Failure to adhere to these rules may result in a loss of all or part of your security deposit.
Any questions or concerns please contact Kathy Klinkhammer at 517-526-2569